Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

DON'T FUCK WITH THE CHRISTIAN COALITION


Think Evangelicals are mild mannered pushovers? Think Again: Pat Roberston, founder of the Christian Coaliton, has called for us to assassinate that douchebag Hugo Chavez; Chavez might suck, but, um taking him out Pat? Oh, good ol' Pat. You know, Pat is an alumnus of my alma mater, Washington and Lee University. It must be cuz no one fucks with the Generals.

In fact, even Pat Robertson talks about W&L's wild ass parties:

In the Fall of 1946, I enrolled at Washington & Lee University where I studied for a liberal arts degree with a major in history. Although I worked hard at my studies, my real major centered around lovely young ladies who attended the nearby girls schools-Sweet Briar, Randolph Macon, Hollins, Mary Baldwin, and Southern Seminary. I joined the S.A.E. fraternity in my freshman year, and quickly received what seemed a postgraduate course in wild partying.


WOW. TOld you my school was crazy. Question is, would he have liked the current corps of stuck-up sorority girls (we went co-ed in 1986) that, instead of being impressed with W&L men like girls from neighboring colleges, are far more impressed with themsleves...

Pat Robertson, ladies' man.


Also, as much as I disagree with Pat Robertson (he's been PRAYING for another Supreme Court vacancy, which is like asking God to kill liberal judges) he did get involved with Live Aid and One, and even he says Bush's planning for Iraq was FUCKED. He didn't use that word though, I think.... He told Bush it would be messy an deadly, but Mr. Always-Look-On-The-Bright-Side-of-Life thinksaid we would't have any casualties. And he's a ladies man, as we learned...

So Pat's stock is rising even if he is crazy :-p

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?